Detroit City Ballas, Inc dba Detroit City Ballas Best Wear-N-Apparel
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.
What Information Detroit City Ballas Best Wear-N-Apparel Collects:
As part of the order process, the following information is collected from shoppers:
Name Shipping/Billing Address Email address Phone number Credit/Debit Card Information
How That Information Is Used:
If you give us your personal information, at one of our stores or online, then with your consent, Detroit City Ballas will use this information to keep you informed of our special events or promotions, to register you with our website, to administer our website services, and/or to process any orders you may place online. Otherwise, we may use the information you provide to us only to review our performance and to improve our services to you, or to communicate with you about your order if you have placed an online order. We will send you announcements or communications by email only if you give us your permission to do so by either giving the appropriate consent on our web site or by submitting your email address on a customer information card.
Our Commitment To The Security of Your Data
Detroit City Ballas uses appropriate security measures to protect the information you provide to us. However, while we take reasonable steps to protect this personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, you accept that no Internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this breach is due to our negligence.
Contact Us 1-800-461-3020
Does Detroit City Ballas Best Wear-N-Apparel Share Your Information With Others?
We at Detroit City Ballas, Inc dba Detroit City Ballas Best Wear-N-Apparel value and respect your privacy thanks for doing business with us! If you have any concerns contact our customer service as listed.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Detroit City Ballas Wear-N-Apparel's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Detroit City Ballas Wear-N-Apparel's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Detroit City Ballas Wear-N-Apparel at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Detroit City Ballas Wear-N-Apparel's web site are provided "as is". Detroit City Ballas Wear-N-Apparel makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Detroit City Ballas Wear-N-Apparel does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Detroit City Ballas Wear-N-Apparel or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Detroit City Ballas Wear-N-Apparel's Internet site, even if Detroit City Ballas Wear-N-Apparel or a Detroit City Ballas Wear-N-Apparel authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Detroit City Ballas Wear-N-Apparel's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Detroit City Ballas Wear-N-Apparel does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Detroit City Ballas Wear-N-Apparel may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Detroit City Ballas Wear-N-Apparel does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Detroit City Ballas Wear-N-Apparel has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Detroit City Ballas Wear-N-Apparel of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Detroit City Ballas Wear-N-Apparel's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.